If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
EC: Point Layer
1. Add point layer
Select [Map] and right-click the mouse, move to [Add], then click [Point layer].
2. Draw points
Click [Point] and draw points.
3. Move point (three methods).
(1) Click [Select], select one point only.
(2) Hold the left mouse button and move your mouse, then release the mouse button.
(1) Click [Move], select one or more points. Put the mouse into the shallow green area, then
move the points.
(1) Click [Select], select one point. Right-click the mouse, click [Geometry].
(2) Pop up the [Point coordinate] dialog. The M value is arbitrary value for the interpolation