If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
M: ESRI Shapefile
• The recognized files: *.shp, *.shx, *.dbf, *.prj.
• We must have two files (*.shp, *.shx) at least during importing.
• Point features are input to the point layer. Line features are input to the line layer. Polygon features are input to
the polygon layer.
• Editing the imported shapefile, the original files do not change.
(1) Select the map layer and right-click the mouse, move to [Import], click [ESRI Shapefile].
(2) Select .shp file, then click [OK] button to complete.
1> Select the shapefile, right-click the mouse, move to [Export], then click [ESRI Shapefile].
2> Pop up [Export shapefile].
Note: see M: Attribute table__Overview → Content entries