If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
EC: Import scatter plot (*.txt, *.dat, *.csv, *.tab)
1. A data file (*.txt, *.dat, *.csv, *.tab)
2. Select [Map] and right-click the mouse, click [Import] → [Scatter point (*.txt, *.dat, *.csv, *.tab)].
3. Select a data file, click [Open] to open the [Import data] dialog.
Note: The left table describes data type (double / int / string) of each column. Users can change data
type. If the original data is string, the data will be 0 when the data type is changed to double or
4. Click [OK] to open the [Table to Point] dialog.
5. The M-value option for interpolation is selected as M1. Then click [OK].
7. Interpolation (see [EC: Point Layer_Interpolate to])
8. Attribute table
Select the point layer and right-click the mouse, click [Attribute table] to open the [Attribute table] dialog.