If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
M3D: Map to 3D Rule __ Geometry
1. Click the Space Data button in the toolbar. Pop up the Map to 3D Rule dialog. Click the Geometry button.
2. Height / Size
• If the features of the map are polygons, it is the height of polygon. If the features of the map are lines, it is the radius of line. If the features of the map are points, it is the radius of point.
• Data unit is consistent with the import shapefile.
3. Features - Points
• Be used for point features.
• Types: Sphere, Box, Cylider, Torus, Tube.