If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
EC: Bitmap Layer
Bitmap layer: support almost all image format.
1. Right-click on [Map],move to [Add],click [Bitmap Layer].
2. Select an image file to display.
3. If you want to edit the image, select the image layer and right-click the mouse, click
4. Pop up [Image].
5. Image matching
(1) Import a contour map. You'll fond the bitmap does not match the contour map.
(2) Look over the contour grid information.
First: Click the [Contour] button, then click [Grid report].
Second: Pop up [Grid report]. Then select format type, click the [Select] button, select the
file needed to view. Get the data you need, then close.
(3) Open the bitmap editor dialog again. When done editing, click [OK].