If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
E: Flyover__Looking Forward
• Save as KML / KMZ : Create the output file name.
• Tour Name : Defines the flyover name.
• Coordinates :
○ Longitude(Degrees) : Column that contains the longitude coordinates for the flyover pathway.
○ Latitude(Degrees) : Column that contains the latitude coordinates for the flyover path.
• Duration(Between Two Points) : Type in the number of seconds that should transpire between each pathway point. This establishes the pace of the flyover.
• Altitude(Meters) : Enter here how high above the ground surface, that you want to "fly". (Relative to Ground)
• Tilt : This defines the "camera" angle. Enter 0 for horizontal, -90 for straight down, or any value in-between. The view angle must be negative (looking downward).
1. Create a new datasheet and enter or import the necessary data.
2. Select the Flyover | Looking Forward.
3. Enter the options as described above.
4. Click the OK button.
5. You can get a KML file.