If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
E: Polygons__Single Polygon
• Save as KML / KMZ : Create the output file name.
• Name : Column that contains the names for the polygons.
• Description : Column that contains the descriptions for the polygons.
○ Longitude(Degrees) : Column that contains the longitude coordinations for the polygon vertices.
○ Latitude(Degrees) : Column that contains the latitude coordinations for the polygon vertices.
• Color : Defines the color of the polygons.
• Altitude Type :
○ Clamp to Ground : Choose this for the polygon to lie along the ground topography.
○ Relative to Ground : Choose this if the Altitude columns defined above list elevations above ground.
○ Absolute : Choose this if the Altitude columns list absolute elevations, regardless of the ground elevations at those locations.
• Altitude(Meters) : Use this setting to define the altitude above ground (if Relative) or the absolute elevation (if Absolute) for the polygon.
• Extrude :
1. Create a new datasheet and enter or import the necessary data.
2. Select the Polygons | Single Polygon.
3. Enter the options as described above.
4. Click the OK button.
5. You can get a KML file.