If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
• Save as KML / KMZ : Create the output file name.
• Name : Column that contains the names for the points.
• Description : Column that contains the descriptions for the points.
○ Longitude(Degrees) : Column that contains the longitude coordinations for the points.
○ Latitude(Degrees) : Column that contains the latitude coordinations for the points.
• Select Image : Select a image. This program supports .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, .GIF, .TGA, and .TIF images.
1. Create a new datasheet and enter or import the necessary data.
2. Select the Points | Icons.
3. Enter the options as described above.
4. Click the OK button.
5. You can get a KMZ file.