If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
M: Setup chart
Thematically maps a feature class based on a numeric field and displays it as a symbolized chart.
• Chart type: Pie chart, Bar chart.
• The type of the selected fields must be Int or Double.
1. Features and Attribute table
2. Select the point layer and right-click the mouse. Click [Setup chart] to open the [chart] dialog.
3. Firstly, Check [Show chart]. Then select the fields, click [→].
4. Edit color
Method 1: Click the [Color mode] button. (see M: Raster Layer__Symbol__Color mode)
Method 2: Click [Color box].
5. Let's look at the result first. Click the [OK] button.
6. We return to the [chart] dialog. [Symbol editor] → [Radius] can specify the size of the circle.
7. Select [Type] → [Bar chart]. Reselect the fields.
8. [Symbol editor] → [Bar width] and [Bar max height]
9. [Symbol editor] → [Bar orientation]