If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
M: Tool Box__Vector__Analysis__Proximity tools__Buffer
Creates buffer polygons around features of the input layer to a specified distance.
• The input layer can be point, line, or polygon layer.
• The names of all input layers and update layers must be unique.
• The buffer distance must be more than 0.
• If a field from the Input layer is used to obtain buffer distances, the field's values must be a number.
• Dissolve — Specifies the dissolve to be performed to remove buffer overlap.
None — An individual buffer for each feature is maintained, regardless of overlap.
All — All buffers are dissolved together into a single feature, removing any overlap.
Field — The buffers of same field value are dissolved together, removing any overlap.