If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
M: Tool Box__Vector__Analysis__Geo processing tools__Erase
Creates a by overlaying the features of the input layer with the features of the erase layer. Only those portions of the features of tne input layer falling outside the features of the erase layer outside boundaries are copied to the output layer.
• The erase layer can be point layer, line layer, and polygon layer, depending on the input layer type.
• When the input layer is the polygon layer, the erase layer must also be the polygon layer.
• When the input layer is the line layer, the erase layer must be the polygon layer. Does not support that the line
layer erases other line layer temporarily.
• The names of all input layers and erase layers must be unique.
• When the input layer is the point layer, the erase layer can be point layer, line layer, or polygon layer. When
erasing point features with point layer, only the coincident points are written to the output. When erasing point
features with line layer, only the points that are coincident with the line features are written to the output.
• The output layer will contain all the attributes of the input layer.