If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
M: Tool Box__Vector__Analysis__Geo processing tools__Clip
Extracts input features that overlay the features of the clip layer. (Intersection)
• The clip layer can be point layer, line layer, and polygon layer, depending on the input layer type.
• When the input layer is the polygon layer, the clip layer must also be the polygon layer.
• When the input layer is the line layer, the clip layer must be the polygon layer. Does not support that the line
layer clips other line layer temporarily.
• The names of all input layers and clip layers must be unique.
• When the input layer is the point layer, the clip layer can be point layer, line layer, or polygon layer. When
clipping point features with point layer, only the coincident points are written to the output. When clipping point
features with line layer, only the points that are coincident with the line features are written to the output.
• The output layer will contain all the attributes of the input layer.